Job opening – Grant Officer (m/f)July 1, 2019 11:17 am
Help – Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe e.V.
Web stranica: http://help.org.ba
The Organization Help – Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe e.V. is a German NGO operating in BiH for more than 20 years. Help is seeking one qualified national candidate to fill the position of Grant Officer. The position is based in the Help Sarajevo Office but involve frequent travel to other project areas throughout BiH. Grant Officer will be involved in the following tasks, under direct supervision of the Project Manager:
- Socio-economic assessment of applicants for small business start-up grants
- Monitoring, supervision and guidance for up to 60 individual small start-up businesses
- Representing Help and maintaining good working relationships with municipal authorities and other stakeholders
- Assistance to Project Manager with procurement, collection/dissemination of information and other project related activities.
- Understanding of socio-economic environment in BiH
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good working knowledge of English
- Possession of own vehicle and willingness to use it for work purposes (with reimbursement)
- Computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- Good organisational skills and flexible attitude
- Experience in NGO sector would be an asset.
How to apply
Help offers an initial 12-month employment contract with the possibility of extension and will provide training and introduction to the programme.
Applications (CV, cover letter, references) should be submitted via option link:
not later than 08.07.2019 at 12h.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 01.07.2019.
Trajanje oglasa: 7 dana (ističe 08.07.2019. )